What is a cookie?
- Small data files have been uploaded to our website to improve your browsing experience. These are called “cookies” or “cookies” and they are technical cookies that are especially necessary for your browsing. In addition, our website may also use third-party cookies, including – but not limited to – social media and search engine cookies. Cookies are small text files that are usually sent via a browser to the terminal of the website visited by the user (PC, smartphone, tablet, laptop).
- While browsing our website, the visitor may also receive cookies from different sites or web servers (“third party” cookies); This may be because the images, maps, sounds on the visited website are located on servers other than the server where the requested page is located, or there may be special links to web pages. Third-party cookies are cookies set by a website other than the website you are currently visiting.
- Cookies are used for computer authentication, session tracking, and storage of certain information about visitors accessing the server, and are usually present in large numbers on each user's browser.
- Cookies may remain in the system for a long time and may also contain a unique identification code. This allows websites using them to create a personalized user profile, starting with the pages the visitor visits, and then display targeted advertisements, to track user navigation within the website itself, for statistical or advertising purposes.
Types of Cookies
- Technical Cookies: These types of cookies ensure that some parts of the website work correctly. These consist of two categories: persistent cookies and temporary cookies.
- Persistent: They are not destroyed after the browser is closed; however, they remain until a predetermined expiration date to allow the user to be recognized when visiting the website again.
- Temporary: After visiting the website, it is temporarily saved on PC or other devices and is destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies are technically necessary for you to take advantage of all the features of our website, so these cookies will always be active unless you change the settings in the user's browser. Changing these settings may affect the display of the pages of our website.
- Cookies are small data units that are temporarily stored on your computer and mobile device by your browser and are used to enable you to experience our website better.
- Disabling Cookies by Configuring the Browser: It is possible to enable, disable, delete or block cookies by changing the settings from the browser menu used as shown in the guides in the links below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835/it
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=tr
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
In general, disabling or limiting cookies may also adversely affect your visitor experience as it will prevent our website from being personalized for you. It may also prevent you from saving customized settings such as login information.
Communication and Change
Every visitor to the www.pactahukuk.com website is deemed to have accepted the above-mentioned conditions.